As you begin the 3rd quarter of 2017 (the next 90 days), there are some thoughts and action steps to consider catapulting you into a great summer, fall season and the rest of the year. REVIEW THIS DAILY AND CHECK OFF AS YOU DO THEM… DAILY REFLECTIONS. First is to keep in your thoughts and some key questions to ask yourself:
The keys to making any work is the a desire and the decision that you want it to work…once done.. act on the 4 steps
1. How is my Mindset & Beliefs? What needs to be clear?
2. What is my Motivation – Do I have clear reasons and plan to achieves my goals?
3. Am I as good as I think I am? How are my Skills – the How to’s?
4. Do I know a lot but I take no action? What Actions do I need to take now?
Every 90 days is about concentration of efforts. Remember what you do today pays off in 60 – 90 days. There is no secret here. “What am I doing today that will payoff for me in the next 90 days?”Start now using zero based thinking: “Knowing what I now know, what is going well and what do I need to do different?” Start now to do something about it.What are your goals for the next 90 days?
- “What is an aggressive goal?”
- “What is a minimum standard goal?”
- “What is or what am I allowing to stand in my way?”
- “What skills do I need to get better at?”
- “What are the action steps?”
There are 10 steps that you can take to achieve a minimum of four or more listings per month for the remainder of the year. How much you will get will be determined by how bad you want it!
1. Clean up your center of influence and past client database
a. If you are not going to call them eliminate them from your database
b. Set up a strategy to call 10-15 daily and communicate monthly via technology
2. Call every lead that you have today and set an appointment or throw them out.
a. Old leads create a false sense of security
b. Old leads create complacency
c. Old leads keep us from prospecting
3. Commit 100% to getting out of your comfort zone and complacency and prospect a minimum of two hours a day!
b. For sale by owner
c. Centers of influenced. Past clients
e. Just listed and just sold calls
f. What else can you think of?
4. Pre-qualify 100% all of your clients
a. 100% sellers
b. 100% buyers
c. You do not want to leave yourself open
5. Practice the entire listing presentation and chant 3 to 4 times per day – takes 20 minutes 4x
a. Perfect the skill, perfect the skill, perfect the skill…
b. Like all professional athletes they perfect the skill
6. Upgrade everything
a. Your listing presentation
b. Your pre-listing package
c. The clothing you where
d. Your mindset
e. Your attitude
f. Your customer service
g. Read more positive information
7. Learn every objection more than ever before!
a. Practice drill and rehearse like never before
b. Download the 40 objections
c. Take the most common objections you get right them down and put to memory the answers
d. Remember the seller wins when you hesitate!
8. 30 minutes of intense script practice every morning and 15 minutes before every listing presentation
a. You want to be prepared
b. You want to be jacked up
c. You want a 90 to 95% closing ratio on all appointments!d. Make it intense!
9. Prepare to master repetitious boredom
a. Follow the schedule that we give you – it works!
b. Remember if you keep changing throughout the day everything that you do you’ll never create the consistency for what you need to have or develop the right skills!c. Set up your environment for prospecting to make it fun and exciting; stand up, play music in the background, have your goals and dream board to review while prospecting, put your scripts on the wall, use a headset, and use an automated dialer like Arch agent.
10. Have Blind Faith …
a. Mindset: “I am the _______!”
b. Motivations: “I want _______?”
c. Skills: “I can ________?”
d. Action: “Today I will ________?”
Remember that repetition is the mother of skill. The above may not be easy, however, it is really quite simple… and the payoff? Watch out!!! Keep at it, keep the focus on the schedule and avoid distractions, let everyone in your world including clients, family and friends your plans for the above.
Any questions on the above… email me to: email@example.com – Subject line: 10 steps or call me 954-210-5565
Make today and the next 90 days great!